X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EchelonForums
    started a topic Gulf War I

Gulf War I

The first Gulf War was led by the forces of the United States, and those of Iraq that followed Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein 's invasion of Kuwait in August 1990. The United Nations forces, called the Coalition, expelled Iraqi troops from Kuwait in March 1991.

Coalition forces movements

Battle of Khafji

Forum Rules

1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !

2. The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.

3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.

4. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.

5. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum.

6. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it !

7. Posting dead bodies/corpses/injured soldiers or civilians is strictly forbidden.
    Last edited by Tanker; 06-18-2016, 12:26 PM.

• Tanker
    replied
    Iraqi wheeled vehicles

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    Iraqi T-55 on the highway of death

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    U.S. General Norman Schwarzkopf (left) and Iraqi Lt-General Sultan Hashim Ahmed salute each other following the formal surrender of Iraq to U.S.-led coalition forces in 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    Type 59 130mm gun and AZP S60 AAA in the background

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    US troops around a destroyed banner of Saddam Hussein in Kuwait after the Iraqis left, Feb. 28, 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    A Kuwaiti resident hugs two members of the U.S. Marine's special forces after Allied troops liberated the capital of Kuwait, Feb. 27, 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    US troops on a destroyed Iraqi 2S1 Gvozdika SPH Feb. 27, 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    American soldiers pose for a photo next to a painting of Saddam Hussein in Salman Pak, Iraq, Feb. 26, 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    Kuwaiti soldiers sit beside a Kuwaiti BMP-2

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    Iraqi POWs during ground offensive in Kuwait city, Kuwait, Feb. 27, 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    A US Marine is pictured guarding an Iraqi prisoner taken during the Desert Storm Gulf War ground campaign inside Kuwait, Feb. 25, 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    M109s from the 1st Armored Division cross a desert heavily marked by tire treads, Feb. 5, 1991.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    A US C-130 transport plane passes over two batteries of the U.S.-made Patriot missiles during sunset, Jan. 25, 1991 in the Saudi Arabian desert.

Leave a comment:

• Tanker
    replied
    Rescuers check a site near Tel Aviv after it was hit by an Iraqi Scud missile, Jan. 24, 1991. During the Gulf War, Iraq fired 39 Scud missiles on Israel but none had chemical or biological warheads. Most fell in the Tel Aviv region, causing widespread damage and injuring hundreds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X